Hi Travel Buddies,
We had a chance to go to Universal Studios Singapore (USS) today. Although the weather was rainy since noon, we were happy that we still managed to cover almost all the highlights in the park and we had lots of fun! 😀
Before we get into the highlights of the day, let us tell you the key promotions that are currently running in USS:
* For the month of November, you will receive $5 food and $5 retail shopping vouchers in USS with every purchase of theme park ticket. We heard that this promotion has been running for quite some time already, so it is high chance that it will continue for a while….
* If you use Mastercard to purchase 4 USS tickets, you will receive a S$25 Resorts World Sentosa Gift Voucher. Promotion ends 31 Dec 2010.
* If you use DBS/POSB credit card, you will enjoy 10% discount at selected F&B outlets. You will also enjoy 6-month or 12-month interest-free installment for annual pass purchase. Promotion ends 31 Dec 2010.
* Smart Travellers Tips: Not holding any of the credit cards above?
No worries. You can apply for a life-time FREE membership with Resorts World Sentosa Singapore and you can enjoy 5% discount on all F&B and retail outlets. Application is fast and easy. Just go to the membership counter near the Casino and you can get your membership card almost instantly!
* For only S$5 per entry every Friday and Saturday, you get to dine and shop in USS from 7pm to 10pm. You can also watch the Hollywood Spectacular fireworks at 9.30pm. You will also enjoy 15% discount at selected F&B outlets in USS when you present your ‘After Hours Entry Ticket’.
How to go to USS?
There are many ways to reach USS. However, we find the cheapest and convenient ways are:
* Board the public bus service RWS 8 outside VivoCity and Harbourfront Station bus stop, alight at the last drop-off point and walk to USS in less than 5 mins. You only need to pay a flat fee of $2 and you do not need to pay for the return trip to VivoCity and Harbourfront.
* Take the Sentosa Express, located at VivoCity, level 3 (Lobby L) and alight at Waterfront Station and walk to USS. Flat fee of $3 applies.
About Universal Studios Singapore (USS)
The first and only Universal Studio Theme Park in Southeast Asia opened on 18 March 2010, 8.28am. Currently, USS is still in the soft opening period because the full attractions will probably be ready next year.
We will share more about the current attractions soon. Stay tune. 🙂
Read related post: Universal Studios Singapore Attractions and What to do during a rainy day at Universal Studios?