Hi Travel Buddies,
We are planning a short weekend getaway to Malaysia 2 weeks later. We have originally planned to drive up to Malacca on a Saturday and stay for two nights. However, we realised that the hotels in Malacca are not cheap on Saturdays especially. We guess the high price is probably because of the festive seasons round the corner and school holidays period and also we started to search for hotel rather late.
So we decided to change our plans a bit, stay Saturday’s night in Johor Bahru, can visit the newly opened Johor Premium Outlets (Click here to check JPO grand opening promotions) and drive north the following day and spend our Sunday’s night in Malacca.
Hotel Equatorial Melaka location is great, with close proximity to many attractions and shopping malls. We recalled that they offer a cashback promotion till 31 Dec 2011. (Click here) So we wrote to them to enquire room availability and room rates. Read their reply below.
Best Available Rates
Deluxe – RM270++ per room (room only) per night
Premier – RM320++ per room (room only) per night
Equator Club – RM370++ per room per night
*Breakfast for adults : RM 35++ per person
*Children : RM22++ per person for child above than 04 years
Getaway Package Rates
Deluxe – RM298++ per room (room only) per night
Premier – RM348++ per room (room only) per night
Equator Club – RM398++ per room per night
* Incl Internet & F&B Credit of RM 88.00nett for each night stay
* Unspent credit will be refunded at 50% in cash value upon check-out
* Rates subject to 10% service charge and 6% government tax.
* The extra bed is chargeable at RM60nett per bed per night.
* Room will consist of either 1 King bed or 2 single beds which is subject to the availability.
* One room night deposit is required for Public Holidays.